Announcement : 

Term Dates 2024 Term 1: Wed 7 Feb – Fri 12 AprTerm 2: Mon 29 Apr – Fri 5 JulTerm 3: Mon 22 Jul – Fri 27 SepTerm 4: Mon 14 Oct – Thur 19 Dec

Pending cyclone on Monday and Tuesday

Kia ora koutou

There is some concern about Cyclone Gabrielle and the impact this might have on our school from later this week and early next week. The school will monitor this changing weather pattern and plan for the issues associated with a large-scale storm. I will actively monitor the weather reports and assess the likely impact on our school throughout the weekend.

I will endeavour to communicate with our families as soon as possible if there will be any disruption to school.

Although in any emergency there will be a range of sources of information, the most reliable in a weather related incident would be Met service (www.metservice.com) , The Auckland Council Emergency Management website (www.aucklandemergencymanagement.org.nz) and Auckland Transport (www.at.govt.nz).

I will:
** Monitor the weather and messaging from the lead agencies.
** Make decisions to respond early.
** Ensure clear and appropriate messaging both within the school but also to the wider school community.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Cameron Lockie
Principal